Reporting on Inbound Messages
Recently received messages can be viewed in the inbox by going to Inbox, or by going to Messaging > Received for a list-view of messages received within the last 90 days
More detailed message logs can be viewed in Detailed Reports by going to Reports > Detailed Reports
Steps to report on received messages:
1. Select a date range (up to 31 days) by clicking on the date at the top of the page.
- Select a start and end date within a 31-day range OR select from one of the predefined datequick links:
The inbound messages for the specified date range will be displayed in the Inbound table at the bottom of the page:
2. Select additional columns from the Columns dropdown as required:
If required, you can filter on "Number" (full international format required), "Accounts" (if logged in at the Parent Account) and/or "Message Status"
Advanced Filters is available for filtering on metadata
3. Click Apply to display the results of filtered data
- Data will not be displayed if:
- No messages received within the date range specified
- No messages corresponding to the applied filters were received within the date range specified